50M SANITATION STATIONS
Offer a consistent method, up to 94% of surfaces can be coated with a long-term antimicrobial coating. Viral material such as Cold lasts up to 7 days; Flu lasts up to 24 hours; and COVID-19 can remain present for up to 72 hours or longer on surfaces. Pathogens can move from hands, PPE, and food packaging surfaces. This means contaminated surfaces may ultimately lead to transmission from retail environments.
- up to 3,000 Sanitation Sessions per Tank
- Modular and Portable
- Custom Sizes Available
- Branding and Advertising Space
- Tamper Proof Tank System
- Seamless Multi-Station Connection
- Battery/Solar Powered Options
- Quality Tested Prior to Shipment
Diamond De-Con is offering a semi-automated solution that offers lower cost of ownership, higher efficacy, and long-term protection not offered by traditional alcohol-based disinfectants and processes that will:
- Improve ROI and cost savings with equipment-based disinfection;
- Provide consistent disinfection with repeatable 94% coverage;
- Provide long-term antimicrobial disinfection versus alcohol-based solutions;
- Reduce transmission on carts – in essence mechanically kill microbes (bacteria, molds, viruses) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting, thus inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Retailers have been implementing additional disinfection and sanitation protocols to limit this transmission vector.
- The primary method of disinfection is utilizing retail labor to disinfect carts or equipment on an individual basis, this in conjunction with the utilization of alcohol-based disinfectant cleaners.
- This methodology only offers limited uniformity and efficacy in coverage and adds incremental expense if 100% compliance is mandated.
Mitigate the risk of exposure, eliminate the need for constant re-sanitation, and provide a return on money spent towards the safety & decontamination for equipment.
Patented solution safely and efficiently administers decontamination to equipment & entryways. An optimal combination of specific applications and maximum safety provides long term value and measurable benefit.
Choose Diamond De-Con today!
Stations are currently being manufactured in the United States with distribution centers strategically located in:
- Houston, TX
- Tampa, FL
- Slidell, LA
- Mobile, AL
- Athens, TN
Limited Time Offer
Get 10 % Discount on Consumables on 50M Disinfection Station with 12 month lease.
Use Code Off10
Manufactured in the USA, materials are quality tested prior to shipping.
Modular & Portable
Lightweight manufacturing and heavy-duty components ensure easy utilization in various environments.
Optimal combination of applications and maximum safety provides long term value and measurable benefit.
Custom Printing & Sizes
US based manufacturing allows for custom graphics and sizes specific to application and need.